Just a mile from the Pigeon Forge Parkway, this newly built cabin is perfect for your trip to the Smoky Mountains.
︎ ✓ 4 King bedrooms w/ private ensuites
︎ ✓ Arcade, theater, and pool table
︎ ✓ Fast Wifi and smart TVs
︎ ✓ Hot tub
In addition to the entertainment options in the cabin, you're minutes away from some of the areas best attractions.Dollywood, The Island, Dolly Parton's Stampede, and multiple ziplines and alpine coasters are within a few minutes of the cabin!
• This cabin can accommodate 12 guests. There are two bedrooms on the first floor. Each has a full size ensuite and access to the rear patio, where the hot tub faces the wood.
• On the second floor you'll find the third and fourth bedroom, which also have full size, private bathrooms. Each of the second floor bedrooms has access to the rear deck with rocking chairs for relaxation.
• For larger groups, there are two pull out, queen size sofa beds; one in the first floor living room and the other in the second floor theater room. For your convenience, there is also a half bath next to the theater room.
• ︎The open concept kitchen has plenty of counter space and is well equipped for preparing your family-style meals. The attached breakfast bar provides seating in addition to the nearby dining table.
• In addition to all the tools you'll need to cook or bake, there is a propane grill on the covered patio!
• ︎The theater room has theater style seating for six in addition to a plush sofa for relaxing while you stream your favorite movies on the large smart TV. If you prefer competition over relaxation, the nearby pool table gives you that option.
• Downstairs, between the kitchen and living space you'll find a multicade with some of your favorite classic arcade games. Take on the challenge of setting the high score!
• The cabin is easily accessible without steep or winding roads. You’ll receive an electronic door code prior to your arrival for convenient self check-in.
• To ensure your check-in is smooth, you'll get a unique, keyless door code.